Charlie Drops In - August 19th
Photo by Richard
If you wish to submit a photo for display as the photo
moment you can either post your photo or E-Mail a
image (preferably jpeg else gif, bitmap or tif) to:-
- Photos / images must be of good quality.
- You must provide in writing a statement to the effect that the photo is your own
property or send proof that you have permission from the owner to submit the photo on
- You must include your name and email address.
- Your photo remains your own copyright material (unless otherwise stated) and no one is
entitled to reproduce or use the photo in any other way than view it within this file.
- You may optionally provide a name under which you wish to have the photo credited as
well as the location and any other relevant material you would like published in regards
to the photo (maximum of 30 words). For example:-
This photo shows my brother Jack taking big air in Aspen in 1995 just before he
broke his leg. Submitted by the Crud Crusher.
- The final image may be compressed and/or clipped by CIAu Snow to fit the title size and
reduce download times. Bitmaps should be no larger than 590x280 pixels.
- We cannot guarantee that your photo or bitmap will be displayed. Final discretion lies
with the staff of CIAu Snow.
- We cannot return your photos, so you may prefer to send us a copy of your original.